Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 850h0 LE with Guru front guard, Ricochet A-Arm guards and new 27" Black Diamond shoes.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks good. I to am thinking about getting those a arm guards, those stock ones don't cut it!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a arm guards are very impressive in real life. they were much more substantial and solid than i had suspected. Thor is great to deal with.

I have HID's from him as well on all my quads.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looks great!

Is that a tennis ball on the winch line? I never would've thought of something that simple.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Looks great!

Is that a tennis ball on the winch line? I never would've thought of something that simple.
Kong dog balls are what I use.

Sean

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Is that a tennis ball on the winch line?
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Over $2000 in aftermarket parts and a tennis ball winch saver :p

Just bustin', looks great!! Love the blue fire!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Nice looking unit!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
a arm guards are very impressive in real life. they were much more substantial and solid than i had suspected. Thor is great to deal with.

How much was the shipping to Canada if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks good. I've got one similar to yours. I love the blue fire

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes the tennis ball is cheap and easy. I am an hour from the US border so I frequently ship stuff to a parcel place at the border and pick it up. I did check and it added only about $60 to shipping but I had other stuff coming so I sent it south.

The new shoes are awesome on the quad. The factory ones are brutal by comparison.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts