Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of buying a set of ocelot p375's for my sportsman 600, not sure if in going to stay stock sizes, or up to 26"s.
Anyone have a first hand review of these? They came in 2nd during the 25" shootout chapmoto.com did, I dont think I need larger tires for anything, unless they run small.
Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thinking of buying a set of ocelot p375's for my sportsman 600, not sure if in going to stay stock sizes, or up to 26"s.
Anyone have a first hand review of these? They came in 2nd during the 25" shootout chapmoto.com did, I dont think I need larger tires for anything, unless they run small.
Thanks!
Just an update for future searchers;
26" ocelots p375s went on sale, (still on sale) through amazon and Chapmoto, for 270$ a set. I work with a guy that says he runs the same tire and loves them, so I pulled the trigger. Have not mounted them yet, but they are a beefy tire, and the quality seems high compared to most discount tires ive dealt with in the past.

They may be a bit more aggressive then I need or want for most of my trailriding, if I find that the ride is significantly worse then more trail friendly tires, I will probably order another set of rims and tires, and keep these for the occasions that I need such an aggressive tire.

I purchased a harbor freight tire changer last week in anticipation of mounting these, plus new tires all around on my wifes bike, and 2 new rear tires on my sons bike. going to mount them after work today, will post pictures when they are done.

after I get 100 miles on them I will come back and leave a review here! :grin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts