Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after all the research, discussions/advice from this forum, purchase, and installation finally got to do my first snow plow last night. The 60" Warn Provantage system worked like a champ. Snapped right on my 500 HO as advertised, moved everything in site (including some grass:(), and was actually kind of fun to do. Beats running the old snow blower over 300ft of laneway. Was suprised how the wind moved the whole machine around when the plow was in up position. Only complaint is the In/Out switch on the winch is very hard to run with mitts on. Can't get thumb on button very easily, but that may be a learning curve. Other than that bring on some more snow, I'm ready:veryhappy:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Not only is it kind of fun,but the best part is you don't have the snow blowing in your face from the blower.They do work good for a grass edger like you said,just think of the time we save in the spring without haveing to edge

·
Registered
729 Posts
A set of Tusk Heated Grips/Thumb warmer will compliment that plow system very well . You can wear thinner gloves and still be nice and cozy .
$55 at rockymountainatv.com.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts