Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and I forgot my contour Roam at work! Doh! I could have gotten some good video, now i find myself wishing that the snow sticks around until I have my camera again :p

I got some pics with my phone though.

It was a great day for it, not too much snow, but just enough to have some fun!

First obstacle of the day, pic does not really show how steep this is, on both sides.
Only tracks on one side of this, whoever was out before me did not want to try and cross I guess :p
Took it slow and managed to walk the bike across without problems.

Looks like I'm this fist person to hit the water on this trail this spring, the tracks I was following stopped and turned around at the sight of it, lol.
I got off and checked it out, solid bottom and water was only up to the bottom of the foot wells, so I went though both puddles.

Sand pit looked un used for at least a couple weeks. It's still all muddy and snowy though, so no drifting around here, just some 4x4 fun in the deep snow!
I found another icy clearing to do some drifting around, fun times.

Almost did not make it back up this shelf, but perseverance and a different attack angle allowed me to walk the bike out.

The flooding here is getting worse and worse, A few towns are completely under, lost 2 bridges yesterday (floated away).
This is normally a field, now the water is nearly at the road.
One side of the trail

Other side

25.5 Mile trip, 41KM, LOTS of fun. This season is gonna be good.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks like it was a nice ride, wish we still had snow on the ground here.

·
Registered
103 Posts
...and I forgot my contour Roam at work! Doh! I could have gotten some good video, now i find myself wishing that the snow sticks around until I have my camera again :p

I got some pics with my phone though.

It was a great day for it, not too much snow, but just enough to have some fun!

First obstacle of the day, pic does not really show how steep this is, on both sides.

Only tracks on one side of this, whoever was out before me did not want to try and cross I guess :p

Took it slow and managed to walk the bike across without problems.

Looks like I'm this fist person to hit the water on this trail this spring, the tracks I was following stopped and turned around at the sight of it, lol.

I got off and checked it out, solid bottom and water was only up to the bottom of the foot wells, so I went though both puddles.

Sand pit looked un used for at least a couple weeks. It's still all muddy and snowy though, so no drifting around here, just some 4x4 fun in the deep snow!

I found another icy clearing to do some drifting around, fun times.

Almost did not make it back up this shelf, but perseverance and a different attack angle allowed me to walk the bike out.

The flooding here is getting worse and worse, A few towns are completely under, lost 2 bridges yesterday (floated away).

This is normally a field, now the water is nearly at the road.

One side of the trail

Other side

25.5 Mile trip, 41KM, LOTS of fun. This season is gonna be good.

My first ride near my home in Colorado...took 1 1/2 hours to dig and winch out! I guess I was too eager! ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397919196.719116.jpg

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My first ride near my home in Colorado...took 1 1/2 hours to dig and winch out! I guess I was too eager! ;-)

View attachment 17983
My winch is still in the mail and I'm running stock tires, so I made sure I waited a while before trying the trails so that would not happen to me :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts