Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from Montana -

Mary here, first time ATV owner. My husband and I picked up a 2021 Sportsman 850 Premium Steel Blue with Factory Trail package back in November. Includes Polaris HD 3500 lb winch, front and rear bumpers. We added snow plow package, handgrip and throttle warmers, street legal details - horn, mirror - at the dealer. Went in for a 570 in Zenith Blue I saw listed on their website but learned it had already sold - along with 3 other pre-sold 570s - and was told 2-3 months if I wanted to order. Needless to say, signed the paperwork on that 850 the following day. After a couple weeks, parts and ramp came in and we picked up our ATV right around Thanksgiving.

Pleased to be here, I have referenced the forum a number of times already - and look forward to learning more as we go.

View attachment 150020

View attachment 150021

View attachment 150022
Welcome have the same ride you will love it also from Montana

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
5,289 Posts
Love mine...

atv.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Montana -

Mary here, first time ATV owner. My husband and I picked up a 2021 Sportsman 850 Premium Steel Blue with Factory Trail package back in November. Includes Polaris HD 3500 lb winch, front and rear bumpers. We added snow plow package, handgrip and throttle warmers, street legal details - horn, mirror - at the dealer. Went in for a 570 in Zenith Blue I saw listed on their website but learned it had already sold - along with 3 other pre-sold 570s - and was told 2-3 months if I wanted to order. Needless to say, signed the paperwork on that 850 the following day. After a couple weeks, parts and ramp came in and we picked up our ATV right around Thanksgiving.

Pleased to be here, I have referenced the forum a number of times already - and look forward to learning more as we go.

View attachment 150020

View attachment 150021

View attachment 150022
Welcome to the Group! I went from a 2015 Sportsman 570 Hunters Edition to 2019 Sportsman 850SP Premium. Have not been disappointed!!!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts