Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ridden a few back in the day, and loved them. Recently purchased a new 08 stealth black touring 800, for a steal. I was debating keeping my other atv - AC 400 4x4, but after one quick spin on the 800, I won't be going back - lol. Can't wait to start hitting the trails with the new ride. :D

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Thats weird I too have a 2008 Black Stealth 800Touring , but it's my first ATV! Welcome aboard! Do you plan to do any mods. to it? I haven't found anything for the exhaust yet for the touring models, but several outfits wanted my rig to fit one, but I'm about 2000 miles from the closest one! But I did get the Moose heated grips and thumb warmer, a flat 4 gal. gas can for up front, and the 3 head light mod. from quadavator (sp)!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only thing I have added so far is a brush guard to the front. Once I sell my other atv I plan on getting a 3k warn winch, and a semi rigid wrap around storage for the rear rack. Other then that - probably won't do much more for mods - maybe different tires, and some extra offroad lights.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
I'm going to get the ext. racks front and rear, and the semi-hard bags from Polaris for the rear! The bag fits behind the seat and behind the handholds on both side. At least I can carry a few things back there when 2 uping!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts