Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishers ATV Reunion held each year at Rock Run Recreation in Patton, PA, has ended and wont be back next year. Thousands attended this annual event. Your Thoughts???

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm sure it's a big event that a lot of east coasters look forward to every year. Is the reunion done for good or is Rock Run Recreation not hosting it anymore?

Honestly though, that guy annoys me soooo much I can't stand watching his show.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fisher is done with the reunion - Rock Run is creating an all new event to take its place, I think at the same time - ditto on the annoyed!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see where he has moved to Nashville also - that's probably one of his "big" changes!

·
Registered
57 Posts
his show is moving from the outdoors channel to velocity in January. As far as him not coming back to Rock Run that is probably a good thing cause he was to demanding of things. I only live 5 miles from Rock Run and was always with the Ambulance for Fishers. Rock Run will survive with out him they have a very good board there and will come up with something exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I kinda figured that of him - I wouldn't have wanted to work for him. - I am sure Rock Run will come up with something great!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts