Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is hard to believe that time of the year is upon us yet again... something that has become a tradition within the Polaris ATV Forum community. We are back again with a bigger and better annual FixMyToys Polaris Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale. Please SUBSCRIBE to this thread to stay updated as we will release sneak peaks and announce all the various offers and promotions that will be featured in our sale!

The Sale Has Officially Started! CLICK HERE

Some things that are already included... Wheels, Tires, Windshields, Stereos, Winches, Clothing, More Clothing, Even More CLOTHING, OEM Polaris ESC's (Extended Coverage Discounts), Bumpers, Maintenance Items and much more!

Some Sneak Peeks, Stay Tuned For More!

Some Sneak Peeks, More to come soon!

Do you have any suggestions? We are asking everyone to submit a "Wish List" for any Polaris items you would like to see featured in our sale!

---> Holiday Sale Wish List Submission <---

Past Holiday Sales:

http://www.polarisatvforums.com/for...ytoys-black-friday-sale-subscribe-thread.html

http://www.polarisatvforums.com/for...-2014-black-friday-sale-subscribe-thread.html

http://www.polarisatvforums.com/for...lack-friday-mega-sale-8am-8pm-today-only.html

·
Vendor
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good afternoon everyone... sorry I have not been around lately as we are gearing up for holiday season at full speed. Tonight or Tomorrow I will be releasing a teaser list containing some of the sale items

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am definitely interested to see what you will have as well!

·
Vendor
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any prices on things listed yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
Yes all pricing has been updated and the sale has officially started! If you don't see anything that you had in mind, give our customer support a call at (855) 640-3785 and they will be happy to work out a good price discount with you during our Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale!

·
Vendor
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is the protection plans on the site ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This year we decided not to since it was very confusing to lots of people. However if you just give us a call at (855) 640-3785, we would be happy to get you set up.

·
Vendor
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
More Clothing added - $5, $10, $15 and $20 priced Polaris Clothing!!

Don't forget we are running 30% off all Extended Warranty Plans, biggest discount of the year.

Make sure to check out tire and wheel deals for your Sportsman!

POLARIS OEM Cyber Week Super Sale

·
Registered
176 Posts
More Clothing added - $5, $10, $15 and $20 priced Polaris Clothing!!

Don't forget we are running 30% off all Extended Warranty Plans, biggest discount of the year.

Make sure to check out tire and wheel deals for your Sportsman!

POLARIS OEM Cyber Week Super Sale

Any chance of getting 35% like last yrs ? Im grateful for the 30 but cant hurt to as
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Vendor
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Interested in the possible 35% also. I have two ATV's i could use it for.
Shoot me a PM with VIN #'s and I would be happy to get you an accurate quote.

·
Vendor
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Last day of the Cyber Week Sale is today, you have until 11:59 PM EST to get your order placed!

Tomorrow we will be offering our Holiday Sale with whatever we have left in stock at a slightly higher price. Thanks everyone for the business so far!

·
Vendor
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts