Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my 570 on Friday. I drove it a little bit over the weekend. Today after work I noticed the rear left tire was flat. I filled it up, and sprayed water around it to look for leaks, but didn't find any.

It was cold this morning around 15F, but my garage is heated and I keep that at about 50F. Anyone else have an issue like this?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Had less than 3 miles on mine and got a flat tire. Had a piece of metal in it. The stock tires dont seem that thick between the lugs on the tread. But that makes it easy to plug it. Sometimes you cant see the leak with just water. Use soapy water, makes more bubbles. Spray it on the bead, tread, and valve stem.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it's a bead leak. I had some bubbles coming up from the rim. I wonder if Polaris/my dealer will fix this.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
if its a bead leak they should fix it...especialy with the miles you have...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Right rear for me. Exact same circumstances, Y2K. Was ok when I rode it for a few hours over the first weekend. Then noticed it flat later the following week. I've filled it up once and has been ok since but I continue to watch. I will also try the soapy water on the rim too. Thanks.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have yet to find a leak on mine. In a weeks time it gets low. Now that it is cold again it went flat this week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts