Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And the flood waters won. A couple of pictures from a tour up Coal Creek Canyon this week, after the flooding last week. Not a fair fight when going up against mother nature. In the first picture, look in front of the car on the right side of the picture.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Damn,........that sux!

·
Super Moderator
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had a little under 11" out at my place. No flooding and no damage. Grew up in Lyons. Glad I don't still live there. It would be a different story then.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
How many times are we going to have to say it, ATV's weren't meant to go swimming.

·
Registered
417 Posts
You wouldn't find a polaris like that, they start back up and drive away :)

12 850EPS

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
You wouldn't find a polaris like that, they start back up and drive away :)

12 850EPS
I highly doubt a polaris would survive any better after being washed down a flooded river. who know's how many miles that got washed down the valley. never underestimate the power of water. It created the grand canyon, Carved mountains, and crushed them.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Never under estimate mother nature. Nature is a mother. Glad things are calming down a bit.

·
Registered
294 Posts
That will buff right out.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Man I cant even tell what kinda atv that is. I hope the rider is ok and not down stream somewhere

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I can see the ad now.

For sale, gently used adult driven. Never abused. Has a few scratches, however if you are good with tools, it will be on the trail in no time. Priced to sell fast. Must sell, priced just reduced. Please send cash via Western Union. I will ship it to your door in a large box or several boxes if you prefer.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
just a guess here. is "or should I say was" that a Kawasaki brute Force?

or was it an Arctic Cat? the amber reflector on the front fender looks very cat like?
I was thinking arctic cat just because of that amber reflector on the front fender.....don't know of another brand that puts it in that location.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
damn not much left of that can-am, hey motor might still run XD they got one to start back up after sitting a 60 feet for like a week or something XD

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
It's a busted up outlander. And is it ever busted up!! Glad you and your family are safe Bob. Prayers have gone out for those that were not as fortunate.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Wow, the river really busted the bike up, hopefully no-one was on it when it was swept away......

MM :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts