Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any ATV groups in Florida? Looking for some organized rides but cant seem to find any.:sad

·
Registered
174 Posts
I moved down here last July and haven't found much. The type of riding I've found here is mostly just blasting down trails or through mud/water....Just not my style. I'm a more technical rider, and prefer to ride in the mountains, rocks, and more challenging stuff...So I ride very little here.....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Tampabay area. I ride at Croom Motorcycle Area (Withlacoochee State Forest), Ocala National Forest & Bone Valley ATV park. Yes mostly just trail riding. Croom does have some nice technical areas but they are just that, areas. Ocala Nat Forest has hundreds of miles of trails, mostly sugar sand type. I heard great things about Hatfield and McCoy trails in W. Virginia that I would like to try some time.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm originally from Colorado and rode a lot there....I go back for an atv rally over labor day when I can out of Lake City....lots of trails and riding, miles upon miles to choose from. Shortest ride is about 25 miles one way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts