Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2002 4x2 Scrambler that had this FMF MegaMax exhaust muffler (Can) installed. When I brought it home it had no end cap or discs installed. I ended up getting the last end cap and disc set that FMF had in inventory. The customer service guy at FMF made it sound like they are now obsolete.
this was very loud without the end and discs. It has all 6 disc plates installed that came with the kit. The noise was knocked down greatly by this kit. The kit alone was 50 dollars shipped to me.
I have decided to go stock on the Bike due to my girl will be riding this Scrammy, and I want no issues with LEOs or entering any parks to ride. My replacement stock muffler was 100 shipped and I am just trying to recover my invested money. The price is firm at $150.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. I will not ship to Canada. The shipping will be standard freight and coming from Michigan.

I do accept paypal and you would need to pay the fees or send as a gift.

I will also include a dozen FMF decals that the company sent me with the order of the end cap and disc kit

There are many vids on Youtube with soundbites of the same style can on different ATVs.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts