Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI.new from NFLD,Canada.Looking into a 2011 ranger 500 EFI.This will be my first ATV.Best deal right now is $9,899.00.plus 13% sales tax.My cost $11,072.00.That just the atv with no accessories.Anyone out there know the dealers cost?Is this a good deal?

·
Registered
607 Posts
I have no idea what the dealer price is, but i would call some other dealers around the area were you live and see if there prices are comparable to the dealer you went to. That will at least give you and idea if the selling price is close or the same as the dealer you went to.

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Well i cant look at canadian dealer cost, but, I can look at dealer cost for US dealers. I cant share exact numbers, as that is confidential under polaris, and i respect the fact they dont want that all over the internet. What i can say is, (US dollars and dealers) if a dealer sells a '11 ranger 500 at MSRP, they make a 5-6% profit before paying sales commissions. I assume the candian markup is going to be about the same. That is the slim type of profit margin a dealer gets at MSRP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts