Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Polaris sportsman 700. I am replacing the rear foot brake hydraulic line. The new line has different ends on it than the original line. The old line had both male ends on it one convex and one concave shaped. The new line connects with a bango bolt on one end and a concave shape on the other. The concave end was convex on the old line. I have double checked the part and the parts list says this the right line. The dealer where I bought it confirms this also. I would like some more confirmation before I try to put it on.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
First off, welcome to the board!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Does the old one have some kind of adapter on it or something?Which Stringtown do you live in?There are 3 or 4 Stringtowns in WV that I know of lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No. Both ends connect just like most rear brakes on any vehicle. The one at the rear master cylinder is exactly that way. The caliber end though is convex. We are just outside Belington, WV.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
before you put it on , i would check the parts fiche or talk to the dealer and find out about what the part numbers were for the '01 &'03 maybe you have an early or later model. where switched styles halfway thru the year

1 - 6 of 6 Posts