1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
120 Posts
Not wishing for more snow until I finish ironing out the contactor weirdness going on with my Milemarker winch. Got plenty already.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
You won’t find that on CNN!! Global Warming 🤣
It's global warming that's the cause :eek: If it weren't for the warm moist air colliding with the cold dry air there would not be all the snow. Makes you wonder what they will find when the polar ice caps melt. Cities buried under snow and ice for 10,000 years? May this is just a harbinger of a shift in the polar ice caps. People better start moving now! I hear there are vacant houses in Guatemala :unsure:

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
339 Posts
I remember years ago going on a snowmobile trip into Canada. Being from Indiana I see some snow but nothing major. We went into a restaurant and the snow in the parking lot was pushed up higher then the roof and there was just a tunnel through the snow to get into the door. At that point I quit complaining about our normal 4-6 inches or the occasional 12 inches or so.

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
Just back from Hawaii....75 and sunshine there! And I have to plow the driveway this morning!

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just think, in 2 months we will be in W Virginia @ HMT

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What dealer has that?

·
Premium Member