Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like New Only Ridden On 4 Or 5 Times 32.5X10x14 Black Momba ATV Tires.

-Set Of 4 (Tires Only, RIms Not Included)
-Some Of The Toughest Most Aggressive Tires Out There
-Price Is Firm & I Will Only Consider Trades For Tires Of Equal Quality With Less Aggression. Just Too Much For What I Do.

Call or Text Me At (334)804-219three

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
"Price Is Firm".... That's great and all, but what is your price to start with? As it is not listed!! Also pictures of sale items help..... exspecially if your first post is a "For Sale" item. Works like a community, got be "in" to be trusted!

Best of luck with your sale.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Bad lol, Asking $850 For The set. I Will Have To Upload A Picture Tonight. My Phone Wont Let Me For Some Reason.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Wow, those are pricey new.... almost $295 each :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I Have RightAt 1200 InThem & They Are Pretty Much Brands New. Which Is Why I Didn't Think$850 Was A Bad Deal. OR I'll Trade For A Nice Set Of 31" Outlaws

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
You bet $800-850'ish shouldn't be a bad deal for someone in the market for a tire like this.

Best of luck with the same.

·
Registered
460 Posts
"Price Is Firm".... That's great and all, but what is your price to start with? As it is not listed!! Also pictures of sale items help..... exspecially if your first post is a "For Sale" item. Works like a community, got be "in" to be trusted!Best of luck with your sale.
Well said...I second that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts