Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this bag a week ago and used it at Hatfield Mccoy for 2 days, about 100 miles. Has 4 L&R anchors to fit Polaris XP models. The 4 anchors hold it very, very securely (much more securely than any other bag/box I have used).

The bag is great...very big...too big for me though, which is why I am selling it. It is larger inside than my normal Ogio Honcho Rear Bag. It does have some dirt and dust on it (I will clean it up of course), but the bag is 100% perfect (as it should be being used 2 days). I paid $199 for this a week go...yours for $100 plus shipping

Amazon.com: Polaris Sportsman Semi-rigid Ogio Rear Cargo Bag 2879256: Automotive

·
Registered
77 Posts
Do you still have it?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes..I just got back from Hatfield this morning...I got it Tuesday of last week...so it is quite new (aside from the 100 miles I rode with it on...didn't ride with it on the last day there)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice bag! Is it waterproof? I have been looking at so many styles and def want to get something waterproof.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No bag is 100% waterproof. Best thing to do if you want it 100% waterproof is to put things inside a white water rafting bag (outdoor stores sell waterproof bags that roll up) and then put that inside the ATV bag. The Ogio bag keeps water out, but it is not waterproof. The dust gasket (that Ogio uses) keeps most of the dust out. The Ogio bags are the best soft bags I have seen or used on the trail. I have used the Polaris L&R hard box in the past and hated it. Not much room, cant organize stuff, and dust and water got in it pretty easily. A riding buddy has a Tamarak hard box and it is not real stable on his outy (he has to use straps over it) and dust is everywhere in it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Good point! That prob would be the best bet is too get a rafting bag this way stuff is totally dry. I found some nice hard bags but I'm wondering how I would secure it to my rig. I like how your bags has the anchors.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I'm interested in it. Any ideas on shipping to 59301? Let me know if you would thanks.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm interested in it. Any ideas on shipping to 59301? Let me know if you would thanks.
It looks like shipping would be $15 to pretty much anywhere via UPS. So $115 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states...$100 off!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Do you know if this bag will fit a sportsman 800? I didn't know if its just the xp models?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts