Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last spring while we were out in Moab, we picked up a stray at the campground who was looking for some people to ride with. We invited him along and headed out to tackle Hells Revenge, Fins N Things and Porcupine Rim. He is a Utah resident and we never heard anything from him after that trip. He goes by the screen name Stinkweed, and beyond that, I really don't know anything about him. This morning I just stumbled across some video that he took from that day of riding and thought I would post it up. Now it has me looking forward to this coming spring when it's time to head back out there.

Hells Revenge

Porcupine Rim

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Very cool.......

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Very cool place.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Really cool area, great vids! Looks fun and the scenery is just plain pretty. Gods country.

·
Registered
548 Posts
We want to move to Utah so bad. We are going at the in of June and into Paiute Trail and to Moab. We have never been and can't wait. Nice Videos!!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
great video

thanks for sharing...ride of a life time

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
very cool. It is like a different planet out there compared to the trails in west va. I would love to ride moab sometime

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

·
Super Moderator
7,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We want to move to Utah so bad. We are going at the in of June and into Paiute Trail and to Moab. We have never been and can't wait. Nice Videos!!
It will be hot in Moab in June, so just be prepared for that. I was out there in early July once and it was 100°+ every day. Just prepare for the heat and you should be good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts