·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$5.00 please

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Hey 2 starrz I have free advice 4 ya "shit rolls down hill and pay day is on friday". :rotflmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
Hey 2 starrz I have free advice 4 ya "shit rolls down hill and pay day is on friday". :rotflmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Just proves free sucks...cuz my payday is on thursday:marchmellow:

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Just proves free sucks...cuz my payday is on thursday:marchmellow:
The only thing u need to prove is ur front rack riding! :cowboy: waiting patiently for my video.

·
Registered
165 Posts
best advice..

pack a lunch and take a crap at home.:damnit:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Never sh!t where you eat, so if you're having lunch on the trails, take that sh!t home with you...And don't eat yellow snow...(Two fer)

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Free advise..... "If you find a pair of gloves, stocking cap or socks in the woods.... don't pick them up!"

They were more then likely left there for a reason! :D

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
When your wife ask if "these (fill in clothing item) make my butt look big?" don't answer! There is no correct response....fake a heart attack if you have to, but do not reply!

#2) Every job deserves a new tool!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Never pee in the wind! or on an electric fence! Happened to me once, yes both of them. I'm doing a face palm about my own stupidity.........lol both of the outcomes were quite shocking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts