Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I am looking for a free polaris atv must be 2008 or newer and run great
must not be dirty. In order to have me pick it up it must have a full tank of gas and fresh oil change

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Yes I am looking for a free polaris atv must be 2008 or newer and run great
must not be dirty. In order to have me pick it up it must have a full tank of gas and fresh oil change
WOW. the really sad part is your from WI. :chairshot:

·
Registered
421 Posts
good luck with that. youd have a better chance to play the lottery and winning than someone just giving you a 08 or newer wheeler. plus your being picky. just a tank of gas is worth $10.

but i may as well ask for a new truck must be 2000 or newer and red. no extended cab, 8' box. under 100k and in good running order.

you know what they say "wish in one had and $h!t in the other. see what had fills up faster"

more power to ya tho for trying.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Chuck there's a whole lot of JOKING going on here! Besides I just gave away my 2001 F-150 with 62000 miles on it!:deadhorse:

·
Registered
421 Posts
i dont want a ford..... i want a chevy.... but next time your gona give it away. ill give ya a dollar. ill evon give ya 4 shinny NEW quarters....:veryhappy::biggthumpup::yaya:

·
Registered
814 Posts
Darn it, I was going to give you my Predator, but its an 07 and you wanted a 2008

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I will take it redneck im not picky about the year as long as its a polaris, when can i pick it up? :joke:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry redneck, it must be a sportsman only. Yes I am still waiting for someone to GIVE me a FREE ATV, Please hurry I want to ride.

·
Registered
15 Posts
why would you want a chevy then you would have to pay some one alot to take it off your hands for you and youd still be broken down all the time...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a bicycle in my shop callin your name buddy..

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
1 - 20 of 101 Posts