Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a chrome brushguard and a lock n' ride tall windshield I no longer have any use for. The brushguard has a little rust in spots and the windshield has a few scratches which can be fixed with plastic polish. Both are free. The only catch is I won't ship either of them. If you want them, you have to come here and pick them up.
Here's a pic of the brushguard, don't have one of the windshield, though.

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
i would have atleast put a price on them to begin with wish i lived closer lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The only catch is I won't ship either of them.
Not even for a price regarding the windshield?
Is all the hardware for mounting included?
Everything is there for the windshield.

No mounting hardware is included with the brush guard. I replaced it with a ATV Guru brush guard a while back and don't remember what I did with all the bolts, etc.

Sorry, I just don't want the hassle of finding a box big enough for the windshield, shipping it, etc....

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
thats cool to give these away....my .02, i think if you take them to "the UPS store", i believe they will go through the hassle of boxing and packing them for shippment... at least my experience is that. you can take anything in as is, and they will get it ready to ship for you

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats cool to give these away....my .02, i think if you take them to "the UPS store", i believe they will go through the hassle of boxing and packing them for shippment... at least my experience is that. you can take anything in as is, and they will get it ready to ship for you
That's cool, I never knew they did that. Maybe I'll look into it next weekend and see what they say at the UPS Store:biggthumpup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not even for a price regarding the windshield?
Is all the hardware for mounting included?

Sorry, I just don't want the hassle of finding a box big enough for the windshield, shipping it, etc....
Ok thanks, just checking.
Let me see what the UPS Store says about shipping the windshield. If you're interested, PM me your zip code and I'll try to look into it next weekend (they're closed by the time I get off work during the week)....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Free brushguard?

I've got a chrome brushguard. The brushguard has a little rust in spots. The only catch is I won't ship either of them. If you want them, you have to come here and pick them up.
Here's a pic of the brushguard, don't have one of the windshield, though.
If you still have the brushguard, will it fit an '02 Sportsman 700? We will be in Hungry Horse for the 4th of July weekend.

·
Registered
280 Posts
hey Diverdown65 i know its been awhile but if your looking still for something like a low profile windshield or something.i'm always getting stuff in. descent tires/rims.depending where your at in illinois.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's great to see this stuff being free:)
Is this some kind of a joke?
Actually no, it wasn't a joke :)

My apologies to everybody... My old laptop took a dump on me last October and I forgot I even had an account here until this morning :rolleyes1:

The brush guard is still available and the windshield is gone, literally. Somebody in my neighborhood decided to permanently borrow it and I haven't seen it since.

Still can only do local pick up of the brush guard (anywhere in the Flathead Valley). I'm gone from home 2 weeks at a time working in the North Dakota oil fields, so if you contact me while I'm gone, you'll have to wait. Best way to contact me is by email and the link is in my profile.

Once again, please accept my apologies...

-Matt

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thsi post was still open so I thought I would give it a try. My son has applied to the Junior Police acedemy in Montana, so if he gets accepted whe will be in Helena in July. Are you anywhere close to Helena or between idaho and Helena since we will be driving from Nampa, Idaho.

More important, will the fit on a 2006 sportsman 500 X2?

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts