Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of front take off springs from a 2008 sportsman 500 HO EFI, I will give these to anyone that needs them all you will pay is 12.95 to cover shipping.

·
Registered
156 Posts
How do you like the polaris hd springs? Did it fix the front end sag, handle better,etc.

Ive been wanting to put hd springs on cause after adding the winch and front bumper is too soft and saggin. Just wana be sure its worth the cost/time.

I thought I read their 25% firmer but is that actually enough??

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Quick question bud. Were these sagging badly? New? The 500's had the struts yet right? I might be intrested in the springs. PM me if you want. Al

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love the hd but now i need to do the backs

Al pm sent

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
One back at ya'!

·
Registered
298 Posts
did these get sent off yet?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gone shipped

·
Banned
6 Posts
hey fellas lets remove a little stress from your head
A woman and man get into a car accident. Both of their cars are totally demolished, but amazingly neither one of them is hurt.

After they crawl out of the wreckage, the woman says, "Wow, look at our cars -- there's nothing left! This must be a sign from Him that we should be friends and not try to pin the blame on each other."

The man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely."

The woman points to a bottle on the ground and says, "Somehow this bottle of Scotch from my back seat didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this Scotch and celebrate our good fortune."

She hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, and chugs about a third of the bottle to calm his nerves. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police."

·
Registered
326 Posts
hey fellas lets remove a little stress from your head
A woman and man get into a car accident. Both of their cars are totally demolished, but amazingly neither one of them is hurt.

After they crawl out of the wreckage, the woman says, "Wow, look at our cars -- there's nothing left! This must be a sign from Him that we should be friends and not try to pin the blame on each other."

The man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely."

The woman points to a bottle on the ground and says, "Somehow this bottle of Scotch from my back seat didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this Scotch and celebrate our good fortune."

She hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, and chugs about a third of the bottle to calm his nerves. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police."

Hahaha thats a good jokr:slomo:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts