• Camo

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know I do a little XC racing on the state level...next year I may try GNCC and race more so I will have my plastics narrowed..it will look like a super thin XP. Wheel width stays the same...and since I wrecked my quad on the farm I'm getting new plastics color of my choice..(Thinking Pearl white) so during race season my bike will be way narrower by the plastics..(no racks) and during the off season I will throw the new body and racks on and have a machine that looks brand new. What color should I chose? I currently have the crimson red limited edition colorr but I can get any color...including LE colors..

·
Registered
39 Posts
As some of you may know I do a little XC racing on the state level...next year I may try GNCC and race more so I will have my plastics narrowed..it will look like a super thin XP. Wheel width stays the same...and since I wrecked my quad on the farm I'm getting new plastics color of my choice..(Thinking Pearl white) so during race season my bike will be way narrower by the plastics..(no racks) and during the off season I will throw the new body and racks on and have a machine that looks brand new. What color should I chose? I currently have the crimson red limited edition colorr but I can get any color...including LE colors..
opps, i choose red again. since you already have a red quad. would be nice to have another. but i still like red

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
orange madness looks awesome

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I voted for white but for me it is a toss up between the orange madness and the white. I just like the white a little more because it doesn't seem that many have them and I like to be different.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'd go with the white for sure! Orange is a close second. IMO camo looks stupid. I understand if you're a hunter and need camo. The only camo that looks decent is urban camo. I don't like red as the main color on anything. I prefer red as an accent color on something black. Just my opinion. Most people don't like what I like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts