Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I would like to mount a ball hitch to the front of my 04 sp400 for moving trailers around. Does anyone know where I can buy one. Or does anyone have plans or advice on making one?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
First, welcome to the board!

·
Registered
174 Posts
nope cant buy one, never seen one before, you have to becarefull what you bolt onto the frot end the frame is not verry strong, there, and it dont take much to push the rad fan into the front diff.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Front reciever

Check out GoBlackLine.com. you can get a front inch and qaurter reciever for your atv . its a eigth inch plate which bolts to the front of your skid plate and bolts behind the front diff , it acts like a second skid plate and is very stong, its used to mount there snow plows, there about a100 bucks
click on shop then you will see plow mounts on the upper left side

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check out GoBlackLine.com. you can get a front inch and qaurter reciever for your atv . its a eigth inch plate which bolts to the front of your skid plate and bolts behind the front diff , it acts like a second skid plate and is very stong, its used to mount there snow plows, there about a100 bucks
Thanks a bunch, thats exactly what I am looking for!
Strength should not be a problem as I just want to move my empty trailer around.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Perfect!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts