Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
(I have been on here before but lost my log in)
Do anyone make a tough replacement for the cast aluminium fender and radiator mounts?
I wrecked my Quad this weekend. Wasn't even a big fall. Launched it skywards up a Rock face only about 60 degrees hook the rear wheel and it all went wrong. The rear box and my helmet received the brunt of it. Helmet is scrap but the rear box is fine! It rolled on to the center light smashed that rocked on the the front bumper and head lights and shattered all the Ali front mounts and punctured the radiator. So not a good day.
Then had to be towed 5 miles out.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Good to hear you were unhurt.Looks in the classifieds here, there are a few machines being parted out

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hi all
Do anyone make a tough replacement for the cast aluminium fender and radiator mounts?
I wrecked my Quad this weekend. Wasn't even a big fall. Launched it skywards up a Rock face only about 60 degrees hook the rear wheel and it all went wrong. The rear box and my helmet received the brunt of it. Helmet is scrap but the rear box is fine! It rolled on to the center light smashed that rocked on the the front bumper and head lights and shattered all the Ali front mounts and punctured the radiator. So not a good day.
did the same thing couple months ago. parts are cheap besides the radiator. found a used radiator on here cheap.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
that sucks. as long as you pay shipping i dont see the issue....

Glad youre ok, good luck getting her fixed!

·
Super Moderator
7,092 Posts
Hi all
Maybe you should post this story in the General forum, under the post Who wears a helmet? Not that it would likely change anyone's mind about wearing a helmet, but it does prove the point that they should always be worn. Glad you weren't injured.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts