Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 570efi. I will be changing all of the fluids soon. For the demand drive oil it is calling for Demand Drive "Plus" fluid. Part number 2877922. I have some Demand Drive Fluid I used in my 600 but it is part number 2871654.

Anyone know if there is any real difference in the 2. The only difference on the bottle is the part number and the fact that the new stuff says PLUS.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I think one is a little thicker than the other is all. If I remember right the early oil was green in color and thin and the newer oil has a goldish tint to it and a little thicker. Polaris changes thier oil about as much as a woman changes her hair style. That is one reason I don't use POPO products and they are way over priced.

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
you can use the Demand Drive...same stuff..polaris just like name changes to confuse people...if says for hub and centralized hillard clutches your good to go

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I went ahead and bought the new stuff. It is thin thin thin. Quite a bit thinner than the other. different color too. I guess they really did change it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts