Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is the factory box big enough to think about paying the outrageous price for? It doesn't appear to be very deep and I'm not sure that I could get all of the gear that I normally keep in a soft bag in it.

Guess I can pick up a new soft bag if I could figure out how to attach it to the rack. :boggled:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
you can pack a good amount of stuff in there if you do it right. I keep a change of cloths.
Tool kit, first aid kit, tire plug kit and compressor. Several pairs of goggles, hats, gloves and even water and snacks. Some guys carry two one gallon gas cans. You can get them from time to time on Fee Bay for a buck fifty.

·
Registered
721 Posts
you can pack a good amount of stuff in there if you do it right. I keep a change of cloths.
Tool kit, first aid kit, tire plug kit and compressor. Several pairs of goggles, hats, gloves and even water and snacks.
That's about the same stuff I carry in mine too. It also seals up very well.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Well I just installed mine and am thrilled. It looks plenty big to store the stuff I would bring. Goggles, tire plugs/compressor, water and med kit. It also looks great on the front and looks like it will stay pretty dry but haven't had a chance to find out how dry lol.

2013 Sportsman 550 pursuit camo

Badlands 3000lbs winch

·
Registered
737 Posts
I carry a lot of tools in mine, but a heads up they are not waterproof if you get in water that deep. It will keep rain out though. I also have some custom welded aluminum gas cans mounted on top of my box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts