Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys need a front wheel just wondering which bearing brand is the best to get??

·
Premium Member
10,338 Posts
when I replaced my bearings I just went with oem from the dealer. I have read there are cross reference numbers for federal mogul and other such automotive bearing manufactures. with which u could make ur purchase at an automotive retailer possibly at a lower price then the dealer. there is also all-ballz and epi as far as atv retailers go. there really isn't a better bearing then the oem, they are all similar.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
So far, i have had good luck with allballs. 5 installed, no fails yet.

Sean

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^Where did u get them from??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Mostly eBay....seems like the cheapest place to get them. I go to allballsracing.com to get the part number, then search for it on eBay.

Sean

·
Registered
900 Posts
Polaris OEM bearings have "made in china" stamped on the side ,so I'm guessing they are not good quality bearings....just a hunch. :)
SKF and Timken are very good quality bearings....your best bet would be to go to a bearing shop. They can tell you which ones are good.
If you still want OEM bearings, check cyclepartswarehouse dot com for OEM pure polaris parts and cheaper than the dealership prices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts