Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not like doing this... new member only to post an ad. But doing this for a dear friend that needs the funds to pay for medical bills. He is the original owner.

Craigslist link and video links will be added later when I am allowed to add links (can't add them on my first post)

For sale 2005 Polaris Sportsman MV7 with only 385 miles / 125 hours of use. Military version of Sportsman 700 with dual winches (front & rear), dual tanks, run flat tires, etc., made heavy duty for military use. Original owner.

Full specs at the end of the ad, but a few highlights:
Recessed headlights lights, front and rear
Steel equipment rack front and back (instead of the plastic racks 150lbs capacity on the front, 300lbs capacity on the rear)
360 degree full body armor/protection
Full underbody protection
Dual winches, front and back (2500lbs)
Run flat Goodyear tires
Dual gas tanks (combined 8.75 gallons of fuel onboard)
2" reciever (1500lbs towing, 150lbs tounge weight)

Asking US$4,000.00

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me see if I can add a few more photos...

Luckily I took this photo before washing it... when I gave it a wash the information on the label was gone... had I known, I would have left that label alone...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rear winch works. Front winch was disconnected by owner. I am in the process of reconnecting to check its operation. If bad, we have a new replacement to install. So it will be sold with both winches working. You can see the wires for the front winch disconnected in this photo:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts