Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, I have a 17 570 hunter. And I would like to install a larger capacity fuel tank. Dose anyone know or have installed the 6.75 gallon 570 turing tank in the sp hunter?

Thank you in advance..

·
Premium Member
9,932 Posts
Why not just carry a Roto-Pax??? Soooo much simpler!!

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
Where the hell are you going that you are going to be that far from a gas station? I have a couple one gallon RotoPax that I can carry, but so far haven't needed them.

·
Premium Member
9,932 Posts
Yeah man Roto-Pax and be done with it. I haven't heard of any one doing the conversion. Plus the 570 is super good on fuel economy.

·
10,681 Posts
Where the hell are you going that you are going to be that far from a gas station? I have a couple one gallon RotoPax that I can carry, but so far haven't needed them.
OP, unless you can come up with a way to stretch the frame and the plastics I don't think you're gonna fit a larger Touring model tank on a regular sized 570.
I was also sorta curious where you'd be riding that you'd go 200 or more miles without passing a gas station??
The 570's get around 25 mpg unless running WOT all the time... 4.5 gal tank + 4 gal. Rotopax = approx. 212 miles!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts