Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a 2010 500 H.O. sportsman, my buddy said he cranked it 3 weeks ago. Now it is getting no fuel . Can someone with a wire diagram please tell me the current path to the fuel pump? Also does it have a fuel pump relay? This machine has only 93 miles on it. THANK YOU for any help in advance John Foerg Muscle Shoals, Alabama

·
11,279 Posts
If its a 2010 500 Sportsman HO its carbureted. It has a pulse pump not electric. If that machine is 3 years old and only has 93 miles the carb is probably stopped up. Is the fuel turned on? Here's a picture of he fuel pump.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Year model

I was taling a guess on the year. It is an EFI type fuel system. Spray a little carb cleaner in the air filter and it cranks right up. Took hose off injector and nothen comes out. Sorry if I misled you on the year but the machine isn't mine. I am just the idiot that gets to try and repair it.:motz:

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
You should be able to download a service manual here for free with a little searching. To many wires to spend the time to type out. Do you have power at the fuel pump for a few seconds when you turn the key on?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts