Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday i boosted my 500 ho X2 turns out i fried the 20 amp main fuse. it also turns out it fried the fuse block so that now I have no power at all unless I hold my tounge a certian way while wiggleing the block. My guess is I need to replace it, if I leave it still i have power but move it and all is lost.
Questions
1) Can you buy the block and splice it in? the wires seem awfull short.
2) can you create a new block some how? I saw a post here but there was now details.
Going hunting next week and need the thing fixed fast open to ideas

·
Registered
295 Posts
yesterday i boosted my 500 ho X2 turns out i fried the 20 amp main fuse. it also turns out it fried the fuse block so that now I have no power at all unless I hold my tounge a certian way while wiggleing the block. My guess is I need to replace it, if I leave it still i have power but move it and all is lost.
Questions
1) Can you buy the block and splice it in? the wires seem awfull short.
2) can you create a new block some how? I saw a post here but there was now details.
Going hunting next week and need the thing fixed fast open to ideas
Sounds like a short... that said, I believe you could get parts to replaced it from Painless Performance. I have an add-on fuse block called a circuit boss from them that uses the exact same fuse block; actually, it mounts directly on top of the factory block; keeps everything looking OEM

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks DP425
looks like a great solution! the problem will be the short wires to deal with. I talked to a buddy who suggested going with 4 iline fuses. any comments from anyone on going this route?
I will look int the replacement block tomorrow being in Texas its the delivery to Canada that worries me re time. Plus they want $10 for the part and $50 to ship it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts