Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our baby boy was born on Tuesday morning. Mom and baby doing great. On the way home from the hospital I tried to stop at the local Polaris dealer to pick up a Predator 50. The boss said it was too soon. Not enough meds I guess.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations are in order! What is his name? Being a dad is awesome!!!

Thanks! Sorry I forgot to put his name in the post. Addison Scott

·
Registered
517 Posts
Congratulations ! let momma get some rest then start back on the predator 50. my son is two and we are still trying to convince his mother he needs one !

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hah, before you know it he'll be terrorizing with dear ol' dads four wheeler! Congrats

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I can only imagine. We have a 5 year-old that loves to ride with me. She is ready to teach her brother.

·
Registered
483 Posts
My Son is 10 now, I started him on a Honda z50 moto at age 6. He now rides with us on a Honda 200 type2, and sometimes he rides the Magnum around the farm too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Son is 10 now, I started him on a Honda z50 moto at age 6. He now rides with us on a Honda 200 type2, and sometimes he rides the Magnum around the farm too.
My oldest is almost 6, but very lightweight. Tall though. I am in search of a Predator or Outlaw 50. I think the Sportsman 90 will be too much at this point. Thanks.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Awesome!! Congrats bro

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats on the son! I am on a mission to get my 7 year old a little Polaris! It would be easier to convince mama if they were free!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts