Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 6.4 x 12' Gator MAde trailer for sale. This trailer was bought new by me and only used 5 times. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, it is just too big for my use and I want a smaller trailer. I bought it from a local Gator dealer and also purchased the extra spare of the same size recently. I am located in southern Ohio if anyone wants to see it. The trailer has a lift gate with ez spring assist on the rear and also a lift gate on the front so that it can be lowered onto a pickup truck gate and you can drive a quad into the bed of the truck. The trailer can hold 3000lbs and up to 3 quads depending on the size and how they are loaded, either by the side or from the back. This is a super nice and easy trailer for a guy that has a pickup truck and a lot of quads. I have an SUV so the front gate was not really a bonus for me but someone would love it that has a pickup truck though because it has an angled front diamond cut piece that lays flat on the tailgate of your truck. More pics if anyone needs them.
It has 15" rims with the EZ grease axles, powder coated paint, wood floor and spare tire holder to attach the spare on the trailer. Asking $1400.00, quads not included in pic. emails are faster for me with questions or offers... Thanks..

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts