Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im stuck between the two, i ride alot of trails with some mud and rock, but also come through alot of big mud holes and slipery log crossings, any thoughts suggestion appreciated

·
Supporting Vendor
1,090 Posts
They are both excellent 8 ply rated radial tires. I would recommend the Spartacus just because it is designed to handle mud better. I do not believe you would go wrong with either tire.

Here is a link to our GBC tires.

GBC Motorsports tires for car & light truck

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
About the same IMO. The Sparts are more of a mud tire and Grims a all around trail tire. Here is a pic of me plowing 24 inches of snow with my Girms. Now that's impressive in my book!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
You are correct. They did a great job for me when I was riding the Black Hills in SD last month.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
BH's are good tires but they dont even come close to how the Gims handle. They are more a rock tire IMO. Just compare the tread of the two.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i think you have me sold on the gims thor, how do they run in size compared to stock 26" what do they measure?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I would stay with the 26" size. The are larger than the stock tires because of the deep tread. You will love them. I love mine!!!! Here is a pic of what mine looked like after 1500 miles (including some blacktop riding). I now have about 2K on them and they still look the same! Here is the link to them at our store. GRIM REAPER RADIAL TIRE KIT (4 tires)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts