Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I hope someone out there is listening....

I have a question;

Where do most of you source your accessories and parts?
I have had not much luck with retailers in Canada, hence I have been cross- border shopping.

Anyone else?:feedback:

Corey.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I haven't been at it very long but I usually do fairly exhaustive searches to get the best pricing on accessories. Google search Kens Sports. They had the best prices I could find on my brush guards and some other stuff I plan on ordering. And of course I would try all the site sponsors here.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Around here we use the following 4:

1. Parts Canada (almost everything!!)
2. Motovan (similar to parts can.)
3. Kimpex (lots of "special" stuff)
4. Royal Distributing (similar to #1 and 2)

Shop around for good prices , and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Your stealer should also have an OEM accesories catalogue , but oem is usually exclusive and/or expensive!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
I haven't been at it very long but I usually do fairly exhaustive searches to get the best pricing on accessories.
+1
When I'm needing or looking for something, I spend a lot of time searching both the net and local places for the lowest price.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just got a clutch kit from 2koolperformance, he had the best price I could find this side of the border and has been great to deal with.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2Koolperformance is a good source for ATV parts here in Ontario. I can also get some pretty decent deals on Warn products through a friend who is a Keystone dealer. I saved a friend $88.00over the Royal Distributing price on a XT25 winch.
If anyone is interested just let me know.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Partshark.com, bike bandit cheap cycle parts, ebay, and local dealers. Wherever is cheap cheap cheap.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I search kijiji.ca a lot. Right now there is a guy out of the ottawa area selling a ton of stock parts for cheap cheap cheap cheap.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Around here we use the following 4:

1. Parts Canada (almost everything!!)
2. Motovan (similar to parts can.)
3. Kimpex (lots of "special" stuff)
4. Royal Distributing (similar to #1 and 2)

Shop around for good prices , and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Your stealer should also have an OEM accesories catalogue , but oem is usually exclusive and/or expensive!!
parts canada doesnt sell to the general public....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts