Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saggy, leaky, and dirty bags are a thing of the past! (We are choosing not to acknowledge the obvious joke.)

Just 'cuz you are riding in the open, doesn't mean your gear has to! Our Bazooka bags are tough-as-nails sturdy and weatherproof!

Use discount code "Beat the Sun" for 15% off your order through the rest of July!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great question... I hate to say it but most of the blogs tend to be very biased to the products they get for free.

For me, I have wasted money on handle bar and trunk bags that just do not actually work... and by work I mean:

I'm sure the bloggers in the desert, or the guys riding in the mountains have great luck with them. But for guys like me, they have a short life. LoL.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great question... I hate to say it but most of the blogs tend to be very biased to the products they get for free.

For me, I have wasted money on handle bar and trunk bags that just do not actually work... and by work I mean:

I'm sure the bloggers in the desert, or the guys riding in the mountains have great luck with them. But for guys like me, they have a short life. LoL.
That is awesome! I completely understand your hesitance. However, you just gave me an idea for our next product review video. It will be messy, but effective. I will keep you up to date.

I will tell you that I got my hands on one of the bags that was absolutely filthy on the outside... abused and used in earnest. Upon opening it, the inside was pristine -- no dirt, no mess, just a clean interior.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Now, that is a review... since the inside was pristine I would ask, can you actually open and close it with a pile of mud being wiped off of it first.

There usually isnt a water hose available, so with the bar bag could I open it mid ride and zip it back up with out breaking the zipper.

Lastly, how well does it clean up? Machine washable? LoL

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now, that is a review... since the inside was pristine I would ask, can you actually open and close it with a pile of mud being wiped off of it first.

There usually isnt a water hose available, so with the bar bag could I open it mid ride and zip it back up with out breaking the zipper.

Lastly, how well does it clean up? Machine washable? LoL
Here is the link to YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=quadra+gear The first four videos are about our bags.

They work best to keep out moisture when you use the rain fly.

The flap on top is buckled, so no zipper breakage.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Clearance!

The bag sale is back and better right than ever right now. We have our Speed Demon handlebar bag (perfect for the passenger-side handles on your RZR) and our red Quadra Bazooka bags on CLEARANCE.

Limited Quantities! Act Fast!

SPEED DEMON Handlebar Bag

$15.98 -- 60% OFF! (was $39.95)
Get it HERE

BAZOOKA UTV/ATV Storage Bag

$99.98 -- 50% OFF (was $199.95)
Get it HERE

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sorry, in good taste, I edited my post so I wasn't mentioning the competitor.

Thats a fair point, and what has me contemplating a change... the lid/buckles do not like being full of (or under) mud.
Its what was driving my earlier question, once you convince the buckle to release and open that lid after its covered in mud you basically have a mess until you can find a place to rinse it off.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry, in good taste, I edited my post so I wasn't mentioning the competitor.

Thats a fair point, and what has me contemplating a change... the lid/buckles do not like being full of (or under) mud.
Its what was driving my earlier question, once you convince the buckle to release and open that lid after its covered in mud you basically have a mess until you can find a place to rinse it off.
That is a good point. The rain fly would keep the mud off the buckles... but it doesn't guarantee the mud won't come up from underneath if the bag is completely submerged. Gotta be honest about that.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I appreciate that honesty... and trust me... short of a hard case, like the one named after the bird LoL, its been a tough problem to solve on my end.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts