Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

Just wanted to say hello and let you know I glad thi site is up and running. I found it from the rzrforums.com site. I have 2 2008 Polaris Sportsman 300's and a 2008 Ranger RZR. I just got the RZR and love it. I really want the New 2009 Sportsman 550. I hope to have on by the end of may. I hoe to see a lot more people here and get to meet some new friends.

Don
Las Vegas

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Well welcome aboard from Port Angeles! I almost bought a RZR, but it wouldn't fit into the back of my short bed F-150 and Touring 800 Sportsman it was for us!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know how you feel. It fits in the back of the truck with the tail gate down. However, I was unloading it and the ramp broke. The RZR slammed down on the tailgate and did some damage. So I was off to buy a 10'x8' trailer. Now I can take the RZR for a quick day trip with out loading the toy hauler. Makes life easy and I found if it is a pain in the ass to use you will not use it. I try to ride every weekend.

Don
Las Vegas

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
:mad:My Touring 800 met my tailgate too!

·
Registered
54 Posts
missing vegas

hey whats up bro. i lived in vegas for a while and moved back to texas but i shure miss the desert. im a union ironworker and have a few friends out that way. well ride hard and safe and eat some of that desert sand for me.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been out on the RZR to Nelson as well as Armagosa. It does very well on the sand. I just bought a 2009 Sportsman 850 XP with EPS last night. She is awesome. I can not wait to get out and take her for a ride.

Don
Las Vegas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts