Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be the second Polaris sportsman I own, I have a 1998 SP500 EBS. I was looking at the 570 sportsman due to the lower price but ultimately decided to go with the 800 model (I am 6'4 270 so more power the better :p).

·
Premium Member
11,416 Posts
Sweet. Post up some pics when u get it.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Nice...Love the blue fire color.

·
Registered
70 Posts
picked the same exact one up a month ago, couldnt be happier with it.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Good call on the 800, can't imagine it was THAT much more $$$ than a 570. Around me they are only within a couple hundred bucks of each other. That blue fire color is sharp!!!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Isn't it called boardwalk blue?

I thought blue fire was the xp le painted blue.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
NICE...... you'll love the 800, and the "Blue Fire" is Super Sharp! :fing02: Wish it would have been an option in 2012..... I'd own me one of them!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Congrats! You're going to really like your new machine. I'm 6'4" and 275 and it moves me around pretty well. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics. I've got a 2010 800 and love it! I'm 6'6" 240lbs and yeah it moves very quickly. Great choice!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Awesome you'll love it! I got the 13 800 and im 6' 3" 230 moves me like nothing. Cool color you got to!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I bought the same back at the end of January and I love it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep, here are some pics. The one is my dad test driving it, haven't went on a real trail ride yet but it definitely moves!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,416 Posts
looks good. mod tyme.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yup first thing to do.... Bumpers! Lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts