Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can lay hands on the installation or operation manuals for the Glacier III plow system? I have the mount #2878386, Frame #2878228, and Blade 2876626 with the Polaris Winch. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
did you test your googlefu? a lot of times these system's manuals are available online for download.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And never mind. Finally got a reply from the local dealer, who sent me a couple PDF's. If anyone needs them, give me a shout.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Shout sent....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pdf manual please!!

Does anyone know where I can lay hands on the installation or operation manuals for the Glacier III plow system? I have the mount #2878386, Frame #2878228, and Blade 2876626 with the Polaris Winch. Thanks.
I would very much appreciate it if you could send me a pdf of the manuals you received. I broke the welds on the push frame by raising it too high, too many times. I too am having a very difficult time locating any manuals/parts lists.

Thanks in advance if you can help!
Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all, I have the same request. I have the mount for my 2007 700 EFI, but it looks like the front bumper is in the way of bolting up the Bracket. Wondering if it is supposed to go behind the plate (Part Number 1017052-067). Thanks John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts