Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How fast can I travel with my 60” glacier plow on my Polaris sportsman 570 2019 without plowing snow just driving to location to location what’s the minimum speed recommend it is 20 miles an hour to fast in transit without plowing and about 5 miles an hour while plowing snow Please let me know give me your thoughts very much appreciated

·
Registered
101 Posts
How fast can I travel with my 60” glacier plow on my Polaris sportsman 570 2019 without plowing snow just driving to location to location what’s the minimum speed recommend it is 20 miles an hour to fast in transit without plowing and about 5 miles an hour while plowing snow Please let me know give me your thoughts very much appreciated
Use it in low gear, follow low gear recommended speeds.

Refrain from hitting the brakes hard, 2 reasons, the dive will be harsh on the springs, and if it isn't high enough it might dip and grab turf. Which is bad for the bike and might toss you.

Just take it easy, its in work mode. Do you lift a heavy box and then run around like crazy? Nope.

I also recommend spring spacers. Polaris sells them. Its just rubber spacers that stiffen the coils. Less wear while working. Take them out when riding without the plow or seasonally.

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts