Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about selling my factory wheels and tires and just curious if anyone else has any luck getting rid of them? What kind of price range should I shoot for new never mounted on bike.Thanks

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
i have seen them on evil bay for 400$ don't know if they sold

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
are they the all black ones? i would think $400 should be attainable

·
Registered
553 Posts
$400 easy! Around here they would sell for $500-$700 if they haven't been used too much.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
294 Posts
Wow. I sold the ones off my 850 le for 200 brand new with tires, was gonna sell the ones off my 1000 for the same. Maybe not now...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea its the black LE Wheels and thanks a bunch for replys

·
Registered
52 Posts
It really depends on the area I guess. Around here they'd go for 200-400. Sold the ones off my Ranger for $350.

·
Registered
152 Posts
My dealer gave me $500 for them.

·
Registered
495 Posts
If they fit an 06 800 Sportsman or an 07 450 Sportsman, lets talk!

·
Registered
152 Posts
If they fit an 06 800 Sportsman or an 07 450 Sportsman, lets talk!
Rims and tires would fit you would just have to buy the lug nuts from Polaris as the steel rims on the value line come with different ones.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the lugs that came with the wheels.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wheels and tires have been sold

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
this answer all depends on location. It seems that in the northeast you could sell your take offs for $500 easy. In the south you have a hard time getting $200 for your brand new take offs that never left the showroom floor.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I have always kept mine, nice to have a backup set, fir the wtf situation.. and then you can sell your machine with the factory wheels and move your good tires to your next ride...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via tapatalk

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I kept my old wheels incase I go to trails with width restrictions...my old one are crushers with new polaris extreme HD tires..not a bad tire...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts