Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to say thanks to everyone who has posted on here. been wondering why my 06 sportsman 500 runs the way it does alittle noisy, but heard that is known for an 06 , never would of thought of fuel being to low octane i know my truck hates cheap gas why l never thought about it for the quad, but if not for all you guys posting things you know to help others i would of never thought of something so simple. :veryhappy:

·
11,142 Posts
LOL...yeah, the old Polaris machines run a little noisy but the trick is to always listen (and feel) for a DIFFERENT noise or vibration while not worrying about the "normal" ones. I work on (and ride) a lot of different brands and models of ATV's and SxS's but wouldn't trade my old 06 800 for any of them. I have it set up and customized just the way I like it and know every nut, bolt and screw on that thing. If I got a brand new machine tomorrow I'd have to start all over again.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
My 500 is a little noisy to but after checking with other people it is normal with 6000 miles on it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts