Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would love to go if you find any!

Went to pisgah state park in New Hampshire - that was a blast. It's not far at all from Vermont - I'm guessing 15 minutes from the south eastern corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Went to pisgah state park in New Hampshire - that was a blast. It's not far at all from Vermont - I'm guessing 15 minutes from the south eastern corner.

im in Addison county so that's a bit of a poke for me. 2 hours at least.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm thinking about joining SVTR next year. My parents live in Andover so I would like to check out the Southern VT trails in the area.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm thinking about joining SVTR next year. My parents live in Andover so I would like to check out the Southern VT trails in the area.
Join one club you have access to all of the vasa trails. some good riding in rutland area.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

How many miles of trails can you ride down there? marked well?

·
Registered
901 Posts
There isn't much up north worth bringing your quad to be honest. We go to nh when we want good rides Vt is not atv friendly at all. North Strattford and Colbrock area is some great riding

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There isn't much up north worth bringing your quad to be honest. We go to nh when we want good rides Vt is not atv friendly at all. North Strattford and Colbrock area is some great riding
I heard concord vt has some great riding. buddy said they put 80 miles on up there few weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You ever ride down in stockbridge? vt prairie. put 50 miles on down there yesterday.

·
Registered
133 Posts

How many miles of trails can you ride down there? marked well?
My buddies and I put on 40 miles....but there was more to explore. Not well marked but very obvious where the trails are.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I heard concord vt has some great riding. buddy said they put 80 miles on up there few weeks ago.
I'll have to check that out but I let my VASA run out our club up here folded and I ride mostly in an area up that isnt exactly legal but if you behave your pretty much left alone Highgate the town I live in are talking about making it legal to ride the roads so hopefully that passes and trails branch out. Were live if im going to trailer the bike im going to NH love riding over there trails are still open in North Strattford till Dec 1st so may try to get in another weekend in

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I usually ride in NH, gets expensive to register in various states, however if youre in VT you can ride NH for free this year i believe.

I usully travel up to Norther NH to ride. did 121 Miles on a saturday from Pittsburg to Dixville and back. awesome ride and some fun techincal trails.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I usually ride in NH, gets expensive to register in various states, however if youre in VT you can ride NH for free this year i believe.

I usully travel up to Norther NH to ride. did 121 Miles on a saturday from Pittsburg to Dixville and back. awesome ride and some fun techincal trails.
Done that ride twice this year and loved it but started in Colbrock then to Pittsburg then DIxville and back awesome time and your right after DEC 1st I have to reg in NH what a bummer

·
Registered
21 Posts
Done that ride twice this year and loved it but started in Colbrock then to Pittsburg then DIxville and back awesome time and your right after DEC 1st I have to reg in NH what a bummer
I hope they renew the reciprocacy deal for next year as there are many trails in both states that I would like to explore.

·
Registered
901 Posts
From what I have heard NH is sick of VT(VASA) putting the screws to there people. You dont have to reg in VT BUT VT makes all non residents pay to join VASA which ends up to be around 70 bucks which is not fair as NH doesnt make VT pay any extra so NH said no more sucks for me but ill reg my bike in NH as we go over there 3 or 4 times a year hopefully even more times just really enjoy riding over there

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
^ this. i looked into riding in VT as i had reg. in NH, except you need a VASA Decal and i believe you have to join a VT Riding club as well. just didnt want to spend the money. i thought about registering in VT and just riding in NH but i didnt pull the trigger

1 - 20 of 21 Posts