Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_1118.JPG
I just dropped my 2014 Polaris Scrambler XP 1000 off at Gorilla Axle. I will keep you up to date with the progress. They are working on custom front bumper with radiator relocate kit attached to it, snorkel kit, 3 inch lift, and a custom rear rack. Should take at the most four weeks.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Good luck with the mods hope it comes out great.
4 weeks...I think I'd go crazy lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
I wouldn't let highlifter touch my old shitty honda much less my brand new 1000, but that's just me

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Think we'll do a bracket lift and a 4/2 rack lift. I probably run the 2 inch bracket lift with 28s.

·
Registered
152 Posts
View attachment 17601
I just dropped my 2014 Polaris Scrambler XP 1000 off at Gorilla Axle. I will keep you up to date with the progress. They are working on custom front bumper with radiator relocate kit attached to it, snorkel kit, 3 inch lift, and a custom rear rack. Should take at the most four weeks.
how did the bumper turn out really interested.

·
Registered
260 Posts
should have told them you are one of the duck men

·
Registered
116 Posts
View attachment 17601

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Off-Road Forums mobile app

·
Registered
116 Posts
View attachment 17601

Just left gorilla picking up my Rhino there's ur bike

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll ask I'm sure they can make it available. Taking it back tomorrow to make a few adjustments and snorkel. Worked very well at muddy bottoms I put 50 miles on it and never ran hot. If it would have been in original location it would have been coated in mud.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'll ask I'm sure they can make it available. Taking it back tomorrow to make a few adjustments and snorkel. Worked very well at muddy bottoms I put 50 miles on it and never ran hot. If it would have been in original location it would have been coated in mud.
You would be surprised, I ride side by side with an 850 and we blast every hole and our rads stay just as clean or cleaner than the guys in our group who have relocated rads. It looks like a horrible spot but for some reason it seems to stay fairly clean.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I rode 150 miles at sabine atv park in Texas last weekend with my radiator in the stock position. . Didn't miss one hole an never run hot

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I road it for about three minutes and fan kicked on when stock. Now it takes about 10 minutes so it's getting a lot more air. Also depends on what kind of riding you want to do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts