Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my ATV-GURU brush guards yesterday after waiting about 3 months. I will try to put them on this weekend. Well worth the wait, they are built rock solid! Shipping was super fast. Packaged like it could be dropped off a cliff and it wouldn't scratch it. Ok can you tell I'm a satisfied customer. Highly recommend them......Pictures to follow in the near future

·
Registered
460 Posts
They're nice, but I refuse to wait that long to get 'em.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Looking forward to pics!

I'd never buy a different brush guard. Quality is unbelievable and unmatched in the industry. I'd trust the welds on my bumper before the ones my sportsman lol!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Looking forward to pics!

I'd never buy a different brush guard. Quality is unbelievable and unmatched in the industry. I'd trust the welds on my bumper before the ones my sportsman lol![/QUOTE]

That is Funny, its sad but probably true.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I started to have second thought but I guess age has gave me a lil more patience. Once I unboxed it I realized it was well worth the wait. I had been working so much I had very lil time to ride so the wait really didn't seem that long

·
Registered
460 Posts
I started to have second thought but I guess age has gave me a lil more patience. Once I unboxed it I realized it was well worth the wait. I had been working so much I had very lil time to ride so the wait really didn't seem that long
Yeah, I am 29, but still pretty dang impatient!
Working all the time does make the wait not feel so long!

I also want pics ASAP. :fing02:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm looking at getting the same brush guard. I would prefer to go directly through atv guru but I noticed at superstore have them. It said they ship in 1-2 weeks... Would that be accurate?

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I'm looking at getting the same brush guard. I would prefer to go directly through atv guru but I noticed at superstore have them. It said they ship in 1-2 weeks... Would that be accurate?
Its a different guard. The Viking. Looks about the same, costs about the same, you can add a Polaris logo cutout to give it a nice touch , and gets to your door 6x sooner.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Its a different guard. The Viking. Looks about the same, costs about the same, you can add a Polaris logo cutout to give it a nice touch , and gets to your door 6x sooner.

Hmmm... I wonder if the quality is same? I'm sure it's better than the polaris bumper. Anyone on he using it?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Those are not guru. A copy
I'm sure they are comparable. Have not seen any reviews yet.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Those are not guru. A copy
I'm sure they are comparable. Have not seen any reviews yet.
I will post a review with pics when I get my Viking in. I was actually the first one to order the new Viking (for the value line) from Thor. Since everybody has nothing but good things to say about the GURU my expectations are pretty high for the Viking.

·
Registered
80 Posts
We just got our Viking Brush Guard with Polaris insert a couple weeks ago from Thor. Finally a warm spell last week and got her put on. Also, ordered a set of mirrors and fender flares, too. The brush guard fit very nicely and built like a tank. Not too heavy, either. Good stuff.

Here's a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
^That thing looks mean! :fing02:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks FUSE!
I can't wait to see some pics and review of your ride with Viking brush guard.
It's gonna looks sweet on that ride of yours, too.

We really like the design of this brush guard compared to a "tube" style brush guard.
I've also purchased a rear basket from Cabelas that I am custom fitting to our Touring. I'm making custom brackets using a CNC plasma cutter. These brackets will bolt to our OEM Polaris rear tube bumper and support this atv "drop basket" underneath. Anyways, I will post some pics of that project in a new thread.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Before Brush Guard

[/URL][/IMG]

Before the Brush Guard. As you know it's very easy to crack the plastic by simple backing into a tree trying to turn around in a tight spot. This ATV-GURU bumper is solid, powder coated. All end caps are welded, no holes for water or mud to fill up and rust. Great product, well worth the wait.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts