Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 07 800 sportsman a few days ago. It needs a few things. I was wondering if any companies made body panels for them? Mine are pretty beat and broken. Also the seat is basically junk. The bottom is all broken out and it only latches on the back. Also since the seat broke it smashed the top of the air box and broke the mounts. Just need to source either some good used parts or aftermarket stuff.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
I'm not sure if any company makes body parts, might have to look for used parts.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
probably going to have to go to E-bay on this one. find used parts. you can get plastics but they are $$$$$$.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Budke's Toys sells used atv parts. From motors to frames & plastics. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hope you stole that thing the way it sounds it was beat on. Also keep an eye on Craigslist for panels. I see them in my area from time to time.
Yeah I got it for 2800 bucks. It was a ranch quad. With a few hundred bucks and a little elbow grease I'll have it running good. I put new plugs in it yesterday and cleaned a lot of dirt out of the Lil crevasses and changed the oil. Ordered a new air filter and I'm going to do the pvc lift soon. Need to find a new left headlight. The mounting pins are broken.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts