Registered
1,765 Posts
Nice...I like the full wrap handguards.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice...I like the full wrap handguards.
Ya I had a pair on another atv so this time I figured I might as well order the hand wraps with the guards

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you buy these? What are the part numbers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorry don't know part numbers but I got them from powermadd themself. You can just do a google search and they will pop up. The mount, handguards, and handwrap are all sold separately

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I used the first one. The tri mount

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks I appreciate! I've been looking at these and the polaris ones I just wanted something that went all they way around and into the ends of the handlebars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem! I was considering the others but like you stated I wanted the full wrap

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the same handguards and Grips on my 850. I got the anodized red ends on my grips and they almost match the sunset red color of my 850 perfectly. I orginally order the handguards with the full wrap kit as well but it seemed like too much work to get them aligned with the ends of the bars on my 850. It could be becuase I used the other style mounts not the tri mounts like you used? I gave up after a while and just popped the odi caps in the ends.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I have the same handguards and Grips on my 850. I got the anodized red ends on my grips and they almost match the sunset red color of my 850 perfectly. I orginally order the handguards with the full wrap kit as well but it seemed like too much work to get them aligned with the ends of the bars on my 850. It could be becuase I used the other style mounts not the tri mounts like you used? I gave up after a while and just popped the odi caps in the ends.
That anodizing must look sweet!

Ya I'm not sure 07petersty Is on here and he has the same guards. Him and yokochrist have videos on YouTube and they have the original mounts, Not the tri mount. But all you really have to do is slip it into the end and drill your hole. You could drill first but would have to move your original mount according to where the whole is. So I mounted first to get the right hole allignment. AND ONE OTHER THING I used the mount for aluminum bars because the steel bar mount for the hand wrap because the nut for the steel bar attach did not fit. Whether it was a polaris thing or not. Both the steel bar and aluminum clamp are included. It may be harder with the other mounts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts