Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered some go fast goodies for the Sportsman 850XP, cant wait to get them installed for Sunday's ride.

HMF Swamp Pipe
K&N Filter w/ Outerwear
Dynojet Power Commander V
Dynojet Autotune Module

ITP Terra Cross Tires 26/8/14 - 26/11/14, stock tires were a joke, 300 miles they are half shot and i have gotten 4 flat tires. hopefull these will take care of that.

When i get back from riding on Sunday I'll post up the results. :smokin:

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
I wish they made a pipe for my touring 800!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Wow that sounds pretty sweet antz. I'd really like to hear how that Power Commander and Autotune Module do. If you got any pictures go ahead and post those as well. Good luck this weekend and have fun, but be safe!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I can't wait to get it together.

I'll post some pictures and i video if i get one.

P

·
0 Posts
Please keep us informed as to how well the Dynojet Power Commander V and the Dynojet Autotune Module work.

Many of us are interested to see if they are worth all of that money or do they compare with the eBay specials that we see!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got everything installed last night, i just have to do the programming with the laptop to enable the auto tune.

·
Registered
601 Posts
One word....SWEET!!! good luck Bro....:arco:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
sounds totally bad ass Antz,:usa:
pics and info how it performs would be awsome

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey guys, sorry for the delay.

the thing runs awesome, and sounds incredible.

there is deff. a difference in power. only problem i have now is that the belt is slipping a little bit, possibly from the extra ponies???

what's the best belt for this thing, i was looking at the Goodyear Gatorback.

i'll try to get some pics posted up.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
this post answers my? on the other post my guess is the xtra ponies. are the belt problem. be cool if you could get it dynoed to see how much more horsepower you got .

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It will be dynoed in the next coulpe weeks, I'll post up the results

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
still waiting for some pics antz

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's some pictures

1st picture
Oxygen Sensor installed, this location works out perfect, wiring runs on top of the clutch cover. when you install it make sure you locate it near the split of the heat shield, I used a hole saw to cut a hole for the sensor. You will also need 3 Stainless Steel Hose Clamps to re-install the heat shield.

2nd picture
Electronics mounted on ECM, they mount with velcro.

Sorry for the Crappy iPhone pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nice install, looks really good Antz. Glad it's working out for you. Sounds like I have an idea for a Christmas present for myself!!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
looks good, let us know how much horse power you gained.If you dont mind me asking how much did the power upgrade cost

·
Registered
10 Posts
orderd mine today wont see it for a week hard to wait that long 484.00 shpd ill also post the results its real cold &snowing out so it might take a while antz keep up the good work

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sounds like your having FUN? Thats all that matters!

When I added my Dalton spring for better improvement on power to run my 27" tires I was happy with it on flat trails. When taking the steep hills on the mountain trails I felt I was at a disadvantage since the low end torque gives the front more lift effect on throttle.

My point: With all your mods test all the effects on different types of riding you do. I think for me I am going to pull out my Dalton spring since I do more mountain and hill riding Vs. Mudding. I mean really the power loss is not that much anyway IMO.

Regards,

R'

·
Registered
369 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
How did you set up your auto tune, what ratio's did you choose, how easy it to program????Did you adjust your accellerator pump too??? How's the throttle response now???Did it get rid of that rev lag?????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts