Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i was told 35mm & 40mm would work. 2015 570 sportsman which they did but i had to remove the axle. wouldn't think I should have to remove axle. Or was I told wrong size?

·
Registered
19’ 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
290 Posts
You would need to post what machine you have to get help with size of over axle grease tool.

·
Premium Member
9,942 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Let’s see a picture of the grease tool!
Ok I gotta ask-did you remove castle nut and washer? Cause it doesn’t make sense.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let’s see a picture of the grease tool!
Ok I gotta ask-did you remove castle nut and washer? Cause it doesn’t make sense.
Lol come on!!! Yes ... i had to replace one axle anyway. So yeah took them off. The tool fit hub just won't go over axle so I'm thinking my brother order wrong tool to fit over axle. They are from pit posse motorsports...

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I just copied and paste parts in garage im in for night. The one i got is 40mm
Which is why I asked for a picture of “your” greaser. You know I think when are pushing tool in I seem to remember having to pull axle back a bit from back side as it slides in a little after castle nut is removed. So you pull axle back and push tool in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Which is why I asked for a picture of “your” greaser. You know I think when are pushing tool in I seem to remember having to pull axle back a bit from back side as it slides in a little after castle nut is removed. So you pull axle back and push tool in.
I will try that on mine i have a 2017 sportsman. Should all be the same.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts